A unique air cooling blaster system for remote heat load, equipped with small pipe diameter air flow, to cool electronic casings, power cabins, air craft prow etc.
Controller panel displays conditional air pressure, flow rate and temperature in real time.
- Variable speed compressor grants control over the heat load (optional).
- Flexible hose that directs air to remote heat loads.
- Air volumes according to cooling load.
- Controls air temperatures from 15°c to 25°c (lower temperatures equipped with defrost timer).
- Creates air pressure above (120 Mega Pascal) Max 47 inch H2O.
For other cooling loads requirements, approach manufacturer.